How do I become a volunteer?
The first step in volunteering is to submit our standard volunteer application. After we receive your application, we will set up a meeting to talk about your interests and where you might fit in our organization.
* Note: because of the nature of our work, volunteer positions with Eagles Nest require a criminal record check and many positions also require a vulnerable sector search.
What do volunteers do?
Some common areas of volunteering are:
- Professional Skills (e.g. facilitating a course, coaching, counselling, computer support)
- Program Hosts
- Event or Fundraising Support
- Sales and Customer Service
- Photography for Social Media and our online store
What about Student Volunteers?
Student volunteers age 14+ can volunteer at our Rescued & Restored location. Volunteer hours can be completed in only a few weekends, but many students love it so much they often stay longer.
What about Corporate or Group Volunteers?
We have benefited from the volunteer work of many corporate, church and service organizations. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator to discuss these opportunities.