As we resume operations at Rescued & Restored, the health and safety of our customers, donors, volunteers and employees is a top priority for Eagles Nest.
Some of the safeguards being put into place to ensure a safe environment include:
- Regular screening of employees and volunteers
- Ensuring sick employees and volunteers stay home
- Supplying staff and volunteers with PPE
- Supplying hand sanitizer for customers
- Adjusting the layout of the store to encourage social distancing
- Enhancing cleaning procedures and committed to frequently cleaning highly touched surfaces
- Installing plexiglass barriers at the cash
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at the same time
- Closing the Fitting Room area
- Closing washrooms to the public
- Offering contactless donations and contactless curbside pickups
- Accepting only debit or credit cards as payment. Tap technology is available.
- Asking customers to pack their own purchases. Customers can bring their own bags or purchase a new bag – no used bags will be provided.
Eagles Nest also encourages customers to take the following measures and to shop more safely:
- Stay at home if you are ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have recently travelled
- Please use a mask when visiting the store.
- Leave drink and food outside
- Shop individually
- Use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the store
- Limit handling products
- Respect social distancing
- Follow directional arrows and signs
- Wash purchases when you return home
- Be patient and courteous to others
Together we can make Rescued & Restored a safe space for our community!