This 4-week course teaches parenting strategies to enhance the child/parent connection and our understanding of what kids need to reach their fullest potential.
Topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Parenting Styles and What Influences Our Parenting Practices
- Understanding Children’s Behaviours & Positive Discipline
- The Importance of Routines, Boundaries, Chores and Responsibilities
- The Importance of Connection and Attachment
- Healthy Nutritional Habits, Play and Exercise
- Internet Safety, Social Media and Electronics
About the presenter:
Kim Mlekuz (CPD, ECE, RHN, RIHR) is a Parenting Educator, Postpartum Doula and Nutritionist. She also has an educational background in Holistic Health, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Infant Mental Health and Attachment Parenting. Kim is dedicated and passionate about helping others, with a special place in her heart for families and children. With a lifelong passion for education, Kim loves to teach and share her knowledge. Above all else, she believes that the most important thing a parent can do is to connect with, understand and know their child, while trusting their own parenting intuition.
Place: HOPE Centre, 606 Dundas Street East, Waterdown, L8B 0G7
Please click here to be notified about future courses.
Call 905 689 8721 or